Do you live by yourself? Have you ever thought about who would take care of your pet(s) if you’re not well and you can’t come home? Hopefully, it will never happen, but it is better to be prepared for any case scenario, your pet is depending on you to take care of him. This is when “My pet is home alone” card is of great help. If you happened to be unwell, people could get in touch with emergency contact written on the back of the card. The person whose name you wrote will take care of your precious one so they don’t have to wait for you, hungry, thirsty and lonely.
How to Use This Card?
- Enter email address down below and in your inbox, you’ll receive links to download PDF files on to your computer.
- Next step is to print the card, write down the information on the back of the card and put it in your purse or wallet.
- You can put scotch tape over it, if you’re printing it on a thin paper. It will last you longer.
This is the information you have to fill out on the back of this card:
- Your name and address
- Your pet’s name( pets’ names)
- Name and phone number of your emergency contacts
- Name of your vet and his phone number
- Notes (if your pet is allergic to something, or on some kind of diet, his favorite food, and any other information that you think is important.
There are 3 different types of this card so you can pick the one that best fits your situation:
- “My cat is home alone”
- “Cats are home alone”
- “My pets are home alone”
I feel that caring this card will make all the difference for your pet and you will feel much more secure knowing that if, God forbids, anything unfortunate happens to you(and you’re unable to take care of your pet for a couple of days or more) that your emergency contact will provide your pet with adequate care. I at least feel relieved caring this in my wallet. How does that old saying goes “Hope for the best but prepare for the worst”, because like I said, your pet is like a baby, totally dependent on a human to feed him, love him and care for him?